Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome!

Hello!  I’m just really excited to get this ministry started.  It’s about time!  The idea came to me months ago, and now it’s finally here.  My sincerest prayer is that we share our perspectives on scripture and Christian life in order to grow closer to God and become more effective wherever we are in our individual walks.  As my co-pastor mentioned years ago, coming together gives us the clearest picture.  As a fire truck goes speeding with bright lights and sounding sirens down the street, one person may focus on -or see- only the bright red paint, another, the chrome, another the ladder, and so on.  But with enough people putting their accounts and perspectives together, they get the clearest picture of the truck.  And that’s what I hope we accomplish here.  I want to encourage readers to contribute, in love, while keeping the benefit of the body foremost in their minds.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment