Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank You Sweden!

I am very grateful for all of the hits from various countries from around the world that WOTN has gotten.  I am blessed to be used as a vessel, and I’m encouraged by so many who clearly honor God and value his word.  But I must extend a very special thanks to Sweden, where hits to Watches of the Night have long ago surpassed the number of hits from any other country, to include the U.S.!  Please continue reading and telling your friends about the blog. 
I’d also like to encourage all of my readers to subscribe -and more than that- contribute to the WOTN community by commenting on posts.  It’s the sharing of our individual perspectives on God’s word that gives us the clearest understanding of it, so never think that what you may have to say is not valuable. 
Thanks!  Love you with the love of God!     

No comments:

Post a Comment